This privacy notice provides information on how Panache Interiors collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or purchase a product or service.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Panache Interiors is the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact Mark Plowman.
Full name of legal entity: Panache Interiors Limited
Name or title of data privacy contact: Mark Plowman
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: The Pheasantry, Combe Raleigh, Honiton, EX14 4TG
Telephone number: 01395 239200
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data – includes first name, maiden name, last name, marital status and title
• Contact Data – includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
• Financial Data – bank account details
• Marketing and Communications Data – your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver your order.
• To manage your relationship with us.
• To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may need to share your personal data with third party sub-contractors in order to deliver services to and fulfil our contract with you. Otherwise we do not share your personal data.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
7. FURTHER DETAILS
If you are looking for more information about how we process your personal data including on data security, data retention and lawful processing bases, please contact Mark Plowman.